SAB Goblin RAW
SAB 690 Main blad
SAB 105mm Tail blad
21T motor pulley,utväxling 10.4:1
Kompletteras med lämplig elektronik t.ex:
1st Servo Set
Scorpion 4525-520 Ultimate Eller SCORPION HKII-4530-540KV
Scorpion Tribunus II 14-200 ESC
Vbar Neo Vlink
2st GensAce 6s 5100mah 80C
HA050-S SAB HELI DIVISION FUTABA SERVO ARM
Goblin’s RAW is a model that somehow changes one of the features of the GOBLIN.
In fact, the RAW is the first Goblin model with a ”normal” aluminum tail boom.
The reason is to try attacking the part of the market that considers the Kraken fuselage solution a limit, because of the cost in the event of an accident.
While designing the RAW we have looked for the newest cutting-edge solutions. It was not easy but we tried… As is known, Goblin must always be a little original !
We have listed some of the most important features:
• The canopy design was generated following the Goblin LOGO. This provide the model with a strong identity,
• The main rotor and the tail rotor are the same we are using in the Kraken.
• The transmission follows the G580 concept (solution with 1 shaft, no 2 shafts),
• The aluminum tube is 35mm diameter (Big),
• The weight of the model is 100 grams lighter than the Yellow SG741 Kraken. Also using some upgrade, it will be possible to reduce another 100 grams, this will place the RAW among the lightest models in the market.
• Many new small details (tail belt tensioner included, tail belt tension tool, delrin swashplate guide, separable gearbox upper bearing)